Monday, September 15, 2008

Grow Up Kid

“Familiarity breeds Contempt.”

This is what I have learnt the hard way in the last two weeks. The guilty party, of course, was me. I have hurt / disappointed two good friends because I had, perhaps, taken them for granted. I might have also shown a certain level of immaturity and insensitivity. I AM SORRY.

I don’t know why but thinking straight just seems like an impossible task nowadays. My mind, though not in turmoil, is scrambled and is meandering around. I need to focus at the task in hand and think of the consequences/effects before doing something. I NEED TO GROW UP.

On a lighter note, Saturday was my birthday which meant sitting down was the most challenging thing in the world. Something which may sound interesting happened on my birthday. I went on a ‘blind’ date, part of an entourage of four blind-date couples. I shall avoid the specifics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday sid...

Smart Primate said...

thanks rajeev...